Sunday, September 16, 2007

Western sky, Judges, tater tots

  1. My husband took out the cardboard and the A/C unit from my western window in my office. Now I can see the sunsets again!

  2. My oldest was very excited about her Sunday school lesson today because it was about Ehud and Jael. She explained to the class that if she had been a boy, and if her Dad had been in charge of naming her, she would have been named Ehud. And because her Dad had a little bit of say in naming her, her middle name, as a girl, is Jael. Her teacher said that she is the best reader in the class. I would like to say it's because she's taught at home, but it might also be the enthusiasm she has for Bible stories in general, but especially stories from the book of Judges.

  3. It's been cool enough outside for us to use the oven today ---- Mmmmmm, tater tots, after close to 5 months of tater tot probation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home