Thursday, August 30, 2007

Good classes, cleaner room, companionship

  1. I thought that teaching today at Belmont went really well, and I also had several positive comments from students, so they thought so, too. And this was in spite of the fact that I had to run to get to class on time, again. They are redoing the roads, and parking has been terrible. Tuesday I'm leaving earlier, I promise.

  2. My oldest cleaned her room this morning. She was tired of being distracted by her sisters while working in the dining room. So she didn't get much school done while I was away, but her room is much less cluttered and generally cleaner. She must have worked really hard.

  3. My oldest came with me to the grocery store today. It was nice to have the company, even though I know she still had school to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home